Welcome to Power 98 FM’s celebration of Women’s History Month, brought to you in part by our friends at Dutch Miller KIA !
We’re excited that you’re joining us in honoring some of the countless women who have and continue pave a path for generations to come.
It’s our hope that in these stories you’ll see your story and more so, the “her-story” of the amazing ways that women shape the world we live in.
You’ll be treated to stories each day designed with you in mind. Here’s just a taste of what’s in store for you during Power 98 FM’s Women’s History Month:
- 7 Memoirs by Women To Add To Your “Must-Read” List
- From Gilda to Leslie Jones – Our Favorite SNL Ladies
- TGFSR – Thank Goodness For Shonda Rhimes
- 5 Ways To Celebrate Women’s History Month With You Children
- Your Custom Women’s History Month Playlist
- 6 Women You Should Be Following On Twitter
What better way to begin Women’s History Month than with the words of poet, author, and civil rights activist Maya Angelou:
“I am a Woman Phenomenally. Phenomenal Woman, that’s me.”
We look forward to having you join us in our journey of celebration of Women’s History Month. Special thanks to Dutch Miller KIA for joining us in this celebration!