Instagram seems to be the most popular form of social media, which means people have moved on from Facebook stalking to Instagram stalking.
Let’s not lie…at some point or the other we have probably done a little bit of “social media research” on someone without them knowing. Whether it be the exes of someone you are in a relationship with, maybe a new employee at your place of work…it happens.
Let’s say you’re on the other side of it though and you’re the one that people are doing their research on. Here are the things you can do to find out:
- Check your IG story viewers – the people at the top may visit your page the most
- Download an app – Followers Plus For Instagram will show you how different users engage with your content
- Go private – you’ll see if someone follows you pretty soon on
- Download another app – Instareport will tell you what time your stalker viewed your story
- Have some patience – we heard rumors about a new Instagram feature that could come in a future update where it will tell you who screenshots your stories!