Whether we love it or not, snow is going to fall. So why not enjoy it?
Going outside in the cold is hard to do especially if you have kids who love the snow, but I challenge you to go outside and do one of these 5 things!
1. Build a snowman! Roll some huge snowballs and stack three snowballs together. Be creative and find silly things in your house to use like a wig, some carrots for arms, coat buttons for eyes and coat hangers for arms. Take a picture with your snowman and post it on your social media accounts!
2. Have a snowball fight! Show your kids off in a snowball fight. Split into teams, one team is #TeamMommy and the other team can be #TeamDaddy. Your kids will enjoy this trust me!
3. When your out shoveling the driveway, have the kids help you! Let them make their own paths and even try coming up with some creative games to make the time more memorable.
4. Simply stomp through the snow and make footprints!
5. Get even more creative! Paint the snow! Your kids would love this! This idea will give your kids on experience that will blow there mind. Huge paint brushes you use to paint the walls are work perfect.