There’s exciting news for fans of FX’s Pose.
The drama based on the ’80s and ’90s New York City ballroom culture is coming back to television screens on June 11.
Over the holiday weekend, the trailer for season two was unveiled. From the trailer, it looks like there’s going to be a lot more jealousy, triumph, denial, and of course, drama during the new season.
Here’s what else we learned from the trailer.
- Blanca discovers a modeling contest and encourages Angel to consider it.
- Elektra Abundance feels that she’s finally in charge.
- Ricky feels that Damon is becoming too jealous in their relationship.
- Blanca is unable to accept what HIV is doing to her body.
- Per usual, the ballroom scene continues to heat up with competition.
Will you be watching season two of Pose?