Thursday Night Freebies In The Queen City
June 27th, 2019
- Jeni’s Ice Cream Grand Opening: NoDa 416 E. 36th street FREE ICE CREAM giveaway 7pm-11pm. Also, the first 50 people will receive swag bags!
- Fitness Boot Camp with Randy Moss: 3722 South Tryon street 6:30 pm. Join one of the greatest receivers in the NFL Tuesdays and Thursdays for a FREE fitness boot camp.
- Blue Blaze Open Jazz Session: 528 South Tryon Street. Enjoy a wonderful vibe at the first brewery in the Historic West End Charlotte.
- Open Flow Yoga (Parking is $6): FREE yoga class located at the U.S. National White Water Center.
- FREE Comedy Show at The Pub: 8 pm to 10 pm FREE comedy show at the Old Pineville Premium Pub.
- Kids Kamp at Smaland: FREE kids camp for Ikea family kids located at the Ikea store. For Ikea Family Members Only.
- Amelie’s & Birdsong Collab and Sorbet Pairing: FREE at Birdsong Brewing Co. 5 pm to 7 pm.
- Alive After Five: Rooftop 210 at Charlotte EpiCentre 210 E Trade Street.
- Taste it Live: 6 pm Free Brewers at 4001 Yancey st.
- Hands- On Clay Senior Workshop Presented by ClayWorks: 10:15 am to 11:45 am located at Mallard Creek Recreational Center 2530 Johnston Oehler Rd. 28269.