I am that parent that loves to find different things to do with their children. When I say different, I mean outside of our normal box. This is one of the reasons I enjoy sharing these items with you. I hope you and enjoy your weekend.
- Back to school wellness fair – C.W. Williams Community Health Center
- Concord Mills giving 100 teachers giftcards. Reach out to Concord Mills for more details. This happens 10a-9p
- Movies in the park – Belmont- Stowe Park- 9p
- King of Pops (One of my fav desserts) is bringing you free yoga in the park. Its from 1p-2p at Rail Trail. 2225 Hawkins St.
- Insect Safari (Not exactly sure what this is, but I kinda want to go.) 2p-3p at Latta Plantation Nature Center and Preserve.
- This is awesome for a date. Sunday Jazz at 6p at Old Town Public House.
Enjoy your weekend. Hopefully these freebies can add a little something to it.