Baby shower gifts are great but make sure you’re placing items on your registry that you really need, not just things that look cute on baby for 10 minutes.
Now that I’m a mom of a 10-month old baby girl I want to provide you with a list of must-haves for your new addition.
- Diapers (every size, the newborn ones only last a few weeks)
- Rear Facing Car Seat
- Car seat cover / Nursing cover (Get the kind that converts to both)
- Weeks worth of Formula ( I like the Enfamil kind)
- Diaper rash ointment / Vaseline
- Pacifiers … for every room LOL!
- Bibs / Burp Cloths / Blankets
- Long and short sleeve onesies (preferably white, the ones that snap on the side)
- Bottles / extra nipples / cleaning brush / bottle warmer
- Socks, socks, socks / Hats / Mittens (in case your LO likes to scratch his/her face)
- Oversize pants for comfort
- Diaper bag packed for baby’s first doctor appt. ( I had a bag with no diapers smh)
- Saline Drops / bulb syringe for nose
- Tylenol /Thermometer
- Swing/ Rocker (Bella still sits in it)
- Breast Pump / Nursing Pillow / Storage containers
- Clothes hamper / Laundry detergent
That’s all I can think of, but that’s a pretty good start. Congrats on welcoming your little one to the world. Remember this is new to them too so be patient, take mommy and daddy breaks and most importantly …. Pray!