Do you have a sweet tooth?
- Free Candy The First Friday of every month, the Candy Warehouse on 7020- A Reams Rd, gives away Free Candy.
- The first 150 people get a free lollipop !
- Warehouse Hours are from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Live music, food, beer, art and more!
- Every Friday night until November 1st, there is a food truck, a band (or more than one band) and other surprises in store! There’s seating,big swings, and a large paved area where kids can play and draw with sidewalk chalk.
- It’s free to attend, just bring some money for food and extra stuff!
- The time is from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. Located at 1824 Statesville Avenue.
Educators, get into the Discovery Place Museum for FREE!
- All educators in North and South Carolina are invited to visit any Discovery Place museum for free on Saturdays in September. Register at the admissions desk with your school ID and you’ll be admitted with one guest. You can come to any of the Discovery Place locations!
- Discovery Place Science
301 N Tryon St
Charlotte, NC 28202
704-372-6261Discovery Place Nature
1658 Sterling Road
Charlotte, NC 28209
704.372.6261Discovery Place Kids Huntersville
105 Gilead Road
Huntersville, NC 28078
Music at the Stonecrest Fountain!
- Music Takes place every Friday and Saturday until September 28th, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at Stonecrest Shopping Center, Piper Glen Estates 7900 Rea Rd Charlotte, North Carolina 28277.
- Music is: Stella Rising
Free museum admission first weekend of month for Bank of America/Merrill Lynch customers
- List of museums for FREE admissions
- Mint Museum Uptown
- Mint Museum Randolph
- Bechtler Museum of Modern Art
- Levine Museum of the New South
- Harvey B. Gantt Center for African-American Arts + Culture
FREE Karaoke !
- Every Sunday, Snug Harbor, at 1228 Gordon Street, presents Bone Snugs-N-Harmony, a free karaoke party, starting at 6 p.m.
FREE: Yoga at U.S. National Whitewater Center!
- Fun flow yoga, bring your own mat, or rent one for $4! Parking is $6 per car, but you can buy a parking pass for $50 and that will get you into the U.S. National Whitewater Center every day that it’s open, including festivals.