New decade, new business moves.
At least that is the case for Macy’s, which is a very popular department store chain. The department store will be clothing several stores across the country in the next couple of months, at least 28, and NC is set to lose one. The company made a statement last week to USA Today saying, “We regularly review our store portfolio and will provide an update at our Investor Day on February 5th.”
In North Carolina, the Macy’s location expected to close is located in Hanes Mall in Winston-Salem. You can check with your local Macy’s store to find out if it’s planning on closing in the coming months.
The following are the Macy’s location in North Carolina:
- Macy’s SouthPark Mall, 4400 Sharon Road, Charlotte
- Macy’s Northlake Mall, 6845 Northlake Mall Drive, Charlotte
- Macy’s Friendly Center, 700 Friendly Center Road, Greensboro
- Macy’s Cross Creek Mall, 100 Cross Creek Mall, Fayetteville
- Macy’s Crabtree Valley Mall, 4325 Glenwood Ave., Raleigh
- Macy’s Triangle Town Center, 3801 Summer Blvd., Raleigh
- Macy’s The Streets of South Point, 6910 Fayetteville Road, Durham