By now, you’ve heard from plenty of candidates via radio, TV, email, snail mail, phone, text or, perhaps, even in person. Super Tuesday is here and it’s time cast your ballot in the North Carolina Primary. Here are some things you need to know:
- Polls are open from 6:30 AM to 7:30 PM. As long as you are in line by 7:30 PM, you should be allowed to vote.
- If you don’t know where to vote, click here to find your polling place.
- You do not need a photo ID to vote in the North Carolina Primary, but you must be a registered voter.
- Items on the ballot include Presidential Preference, U.S. Senate, U.S. House of Representatives, NC Governor, NC Lieutenant Governor, NC Auditor, NC Commissioner of Agriculture, NC Superintendent of Public Instruction, NC Treasurer, as well as other state, district, county, and local races, depending on your party affiliation and where you’re registered to vote.
- You may still see the names of presidential candidates who have already dropped out of the race on your ballot.
Alexis Zarycki is your average girl with the hopes of leaving an everlasting impact on the world. Follow her on Instagram @official_lexpaige