While you may think of the church as a stuffy place, time and time again they’ve proven they have a sense of humor, at least when it comes to their church signs. Well, that humor hasn’t gone away in the time of the coronavirus, and now Bored Panda has gathered together some of the funniest coronavirus-related signs out there.
Church sign messages read:
- “6 feet apart today is better than 6 feet under tomorrow.”
- “We are praying and listening to the scientists.”
- “Jesus road an ass into Jerusalem, keep yours at home.”
- “Services canceled, God making house calls.”
- “Jesus can wash away sin, but you’ve still got to wash your hands.”
- “Wash your hands, don’t touch face. Hygenisis 24:7.”
- “What’s not canceled nature, puzzles, chalk drawing, love, hope.”
- “Wash your hands and say your prayers because Jesus and germs are everywhere.”
- “Jesus cleans the heart, we disinfect the pew.”
- “’Fear not – God,’ ‘Love one another – Jesus,’ ‘Wash your hands – CDC’.”
Click here for more.