7 Things You Probably Won’t See At McDonalds Ever Again
McDonald’s is making some changes that will most-likely become permanent once this pandemic is over. Here are a few changes that we know about.
- Bare floors without social-distancing floor decals and markers
- Masses huddled at the counter waiting for food. Instead, McDonald’s may implement table-side service
- Dining tables without partitions
- Entrances without hand sanitizers
- Entry points without hand wash stations
- Employees not wearing gloves
- An always-opened McDonald’s PlayPlace. Those playground areas will probably remain closed.
No word on when these changes will take place in the US but they have already been implemented overseas. I guess this is part of the “new normal” everyone is talking about.