Wow, wow, wow! So I saw quite a few pictures of Carrigan Farms, and all I can say is wow. I’ve never been to a quarry before, but this place looks beautiful.
Carrigan Farms will offer swimming, fishing (catch and release,) and more. They have implemented quite a few new regulations for safety due to the Coronavirus pandemic. Here are a few of those regulations.
- Capacity will be reduced.
- When swimming, keep your group together. When not swimming, stay together on land as well.
- When fishing at one of the two ponds on site, there is a strict catch and release regulation.
- There maybe a cost associated with swimming upon entry. I would suggest to contact them ahead of your visit to inquire if any changes have been made.
- Everyone under the age of 12 must wear a life vest.
- Lifeguard on duty at all times (This was probably an all the time thing anyway.)
Guess what else they have? I’m probably most excited about this one…. a strawberry patch!
I hope you enjoy your Memorial Day weekend. Stay safe. I’m not heading out. I’m still scared. LOL