City of Charlotte Open Business Initiative Has $30 Million Available For Small Businesses In Charlotte
There were many programs through the SBA for businesses to assist with COVID relief. There were EIDL loans, paycheck protection program loans, and more.
The sad part was, there were a lot of businesses that needed that assistance that didn’t receive those funds. There was some of the money that was distributed at the state level and $30 million is right here in Charlotte.
There is an application that needs to completed as well as a few requirements. Here are a few of those requirements.
- Headquarters need to be within the Charlotte city limits.
- No more than 25 employees
- Sales (gross) between $30k-$2M
- Business needs to be established before 1/1/2020
- No current bankruptcy proceedings
If this is you, click here to submit your application.