There were many programs through the SBA for businesses to assist with COVID relief. There were EIDL loans, paycheck protection program loans, and more.
The sad part was, there were a lot of businesses that needed that assistance that didn’t receive those funds. There was some of the money that was distributed at the state level and $30 million is right here in Charlotte.
There is an application that needs to completed as well as a few requirements. Here are a few of those requirements.
- Headquarters need to be within the Charlotte city limits.
- No more than 25 employees
- Sales (gross) between $30k-$2M
- Business needs to be established before 1/1/2020
- No current bankruptcy proceedings
If this is you, click here to submit your application.