North Carolina Governor Roy Cooper announced the “Safer At Home Phase 2.5” plan yesterday. Now power 98 is giving you the rundown.
Here are the details:
- Limits on mass gatherings will increase to 25 people indoors, and 50 people outdoors.
- Playgrounds will reopen.
- Museums and aquariums can open at 50% capacity.
- Gyms and other indoor exercise facilities can open at 30% capacity
- The age requirement for mask-wearing will include children down to age 5.
- Capacity limits at restaurants and personal care businesses like hair and nail salons will stay the same.
- The 11 pm curfew on alcohol sales at restaurants has been extended to October 2nd.
The following places will remain closed:
- Movie Theaters
- Indoor Entertainment
- Amusement Parks
“Safer at Home Phase 2.5” goes into effect this Friday, September 4th at 5 pm.