You know the saying “it’s the thought that counts,” and how no gift could be bad in sense because it’s the thought? I’m here to tell you, whoever told you that, lied big time. LOL.
Now don’t get me wrong, it is the thought that counts, but sometimes, some gifts just don’t make any sense. LOL. They are sure to give you a weird “oh thank you” upon receipt if you get a gift that doesn’t make sense.
- Gifts from the side of the road – Listen, I’m not knocking those in this business, but unless this is maybe an early gift or if your significant other just wants one, I’m going to say it’s a hard no for me. It could send a message that you aren’t prepared or maybe didn’t think about the gift. But hey, if your mate likes it, I love it.
- A wallet – Now unless your man just absolutely needs one ladies, I’m going to have to tell you t steer away from it. Now if they need one and its a really nice one, then I can see it. I still will probably get more than just the wallet if it were me.
- Socks – I’m so sick of socks as a gift. Ok.. thats it for that one.
- Weird stuff you can’t use -Ok. I know this sounds crazy, but this goes for the weird gifts like a fancy ass pencil sharpener. I had friend receive that as gift and no she’s not a teacher and no she’s not in school and no she doesn’t have any kids. To this day, we still can’t figure out why the hell she got that gift. So, folks stay away from the stupid sh*t.
- Shot Glasses – Yes its a quick gift, but for some reason, I’m gonna add this to the list of clutter in the house. Give them the $10 bucks instead. LOL.
I’m sure there are more items to add to the list, but I’m telling you, let this one serve as a guide in the direction you don’t want to go.