Amazon…the hub of all things we need and “think” we need. It’s a place where you can get free shipping with just one click as an Amazon Prime member and it has changed the meaning of ‘one-stop shopping.’
But are we really getting the best discounts while we shop online? Something you should do before buying ANYTHING on Amazon is search for a coupon. Sites like Vipon and apps like DealFor can help you discover some major Amazon discounts. Check out our list of tips and tricks on how to get amazon discounts so you don’t overpay again. Because we know you love shopping…so why not save while you do it?
1. Check Specific Categories: On the Amazon homepage, it is very easy to find within a specific department discounts on certain products. All you need to do is search within a department’s category and check the links at the top of the page. Be sure to keep an eye out for “special offers” where you can sometimes find discounted products with Amazon discount codes. You then take these Amazon discount codes and simply apply them at checkout for your discount.
2. Follow Instagram/TikTok Discount Accounts: This is a super simple way to get the latest and greatest information on freebies, discounts, and giveaways related to Amazon and more. Three accounts I like to follow on Instagram are Operation Frugal, The Freebie Guy, and Couponing with Kayla. One of the best TikTok Amazon accounts for daily deals is Caseyyisfetch which you can see here. These users have weekly and daily tips and tricks to get the best Amazon products at some of the lowest prices.
3. Save When You Subscribe: If you are like me and have a pet that needs items biweekly, subscribing to certain products on Amazon can save you big. If you arent already an Amazon Prime member, subscribing to products can also score you free shipping and you can change your delivery schedule or cancel it at any time. This trick can save you up to 15% on your order.
4. Vist Vipon.com: Vipon is an online platform that connects Amazon sellers with shoppers people who love to get the hottest new products at a great discount while supporting small businesses. Some of the items are prime and some of these are not. Always check the reviews and quality before you use Vipon.com.
5. Dealfor App: No more waiting for Amazon Prime day people because Dealfor is here to use. You get 500 points just for signing up. Dealfor is an Amazon deal site, providing the best coupons, deals, and much more. The Dealfor App helps you save your money, make your shopping smarter. You can see more on this app by clicking here.
6. Amazon Family Program: The Amazon Family program provides you with major deals on baby items! This includes items like food, diapers, and even formulas. With the Amazon Family program you will get up to 20% off your baby essentials, a free baby registry welcome box, and more exclusive deals, tips, and coupons.
Happy Amazon shopping my friends!