Now through Sunday, April 25, you can enjoy specials of up to 50% off while you support Charlotte’s Black-owned restaurants during Savor Black CLT, the first spring edition of Charlotte Black Restaurant Week.
Organizers are hoping this will drive awareness and business to Black-owned restaurants following a turbulent year due to the coronavirus pandemic. As part of the week, organizers will also host Black Food Truck Friday on April 23 in the Sonesta Charlotte parking lot, located at 5700 Westpark Drive.
- Cuzzo’s Cuisine, 3418 Tuckaseegee Rd.
- Hip-Hop Smoothies, 249 Mt. Holly-Huntersville Road, Suite 210
- The Nappy Chef, 5933 Albemarle Rd.
- LuLu’s Maryland Style Chicken & Seafood, 2400 Tuckaseegee Road
- BW Sweets Bakery, 5820 East W.T. Harris Blvd. and 1425 Winnifred St.