Say hello to the Chili’s Cinco De Mayo Scavenger Hunt. Cinco De Mayo is just days away and I can already taste those tacos and margaritas. In celebration, Chili’s Bar and Grill is launching a new game entitled “Hide and Cinco”. They will be hiding five piñatas in five cities across the country for people to find.
Each piñata contains a $500 Chili’s gift card as well as exclusive merchandise. The merchandise is so exclusive they won’t even tell you what it is! That definitely has my curiosity peaked!
The cities involved in the promotion are Atlanta, GA, Nashville, TN, Las Vegas, NV, San Antonio, TX, and Tampa, FL. Hopefully, it will be a success and Charlotte will be included on the list next year!
Here’s how to play:
- Follow Chili’s on Instagram or Twitter.
- Pick the city closest to you:
- Las Vegas
- Nashville, Tenn.
- San Antonio
- Tampa, Fla.
- On Cinco de Mayo — Wednesday, May 5 — keep a close eye on Chili’s Instagram and Twitter pages for clues that will be released starting at 9 a.m. CT (hint: turn your notifications on so you don’t miss any!). Follow along closely because we’ll release a code word you’ll need to unlock the piñata upon finding it.
- The first five Guests to find the five piñatas in each of the five cities and say the code word correctly to the on-site Chili’s ambassador, wins!
- Take your winnings to a Chili’s near you and Cinco with the ’rita experts.
Even though we aren’t in a participating city don’t worry because you can still celebrate with Chili’s- or I mean Atlanta is only 4 hours away and I won’t judge you for driving. Popular drinks will be just $5, including our Presidente Margarita®, Cheers to Patrón, Cuervo Blue, and Frose ’ritas, and select draft imports. And anyone who orders one of these deals to-go will receive a free commemorative sticker while supplies last. It may not be the exclusive merchandise but I mean who doesn’t like free stuff!
After waiting far too long for take-out Mexican food last Cinco De Mayo (which is still a sore subject for me), I can’t wait to celebrate in person!
You can find more information about Chili’s Cinco De Mayo scavenger hunt “Hide and Cinco” here.