Today, June 7th is “Chocolate Ice Cream Day”. Which, we support celebrating every day (or at least weekly). In honor of this holiday celebrating one of the most iconic summer treats, take a look at some of our favorite versions to get in Charlotte. Sure you could get just classic chocolate and we would not blame you, but if you want something different try these!
- Jeni’s “Blackout Chocolate Cake”. Described as “A chocolate ice cream quadruple threat with cake, extra-bitter fudge, and chocolate pieces.”. Need I say more.
- Golden Cow Creamery Salted Oreo
- Two Scoops Creamery “Dark Chocolate”
- Marble Slab Creamery “Chocolate Amaretto”
- Ben & Jerry’s “Totally Unbaked”