It’s lemonade day friends and you better pucker up for some sweet places to purchase lemonade in Charlotte. From strawberry lemonade to a good old Arnold Palmer, there are many ways to make tasty lemonades. So check out our list of 6 of the best spots for an ice-cold lemonade in Charlotte and enjoy National Lemonade Day with a drink in hand.
- Amelie’s French Bakery is located at 2424 N Davidson St, Charlotte, NC. I don’t think you could call yourself a Charlotte resident until you tried their Lavander Lemonade. It’s simply perfect.
- Macalister’s Deli has some really great classic lemonade. I love the balance of sugar and sourness. They have multiple locations in the Charlotte area.
- Chick-Fil-A had to be on my list. I love their lemonade. There are multiple locations in the Charlotte area. Their classic lemonade is made using real lemon juice—not from concentrate, cane sugar, and water.
- For those of you 21 and older, Bone Fish Grill serves a tasty Lemonade Martini that is blueberry. You can see a recipe here.
- Have you ever had freckled lemonade before? Nope, me either but now I want some. Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews located at 3415 Toringdon Way, Charlotte, NC is said to have some of the best!
- Flower Child is located at 1537 Camden Rd, Charlotte, NC. They have a real tasty Charcoal Lemonade.