I’ve always loved the refreshing taste of lemonade on a hot summer day. I had a lemonade stand growing up. I didn’t make much (slow traffic on our street) but it was still loads of fun.
It’s lemonade day friends and you better pucker up for some sweet places to purchase lemonade in Charlotte. From strawberry lemonade to a good old Arnold Palmer, there are many ways to make tasty lemonades. So check out our list of 6 of the best spots for an ice-cold lemonade in Charlotte and enjoy National Lemonade Day with a drink in hand.
- Amelie’s French Bakery is located at 2424 N Davidson St, Charlotte, NC. I don’t think you could call yourself a Charlotte resident until you tried their Lavander Lemonade. It’s simply perfect.
- Macalister’s Deli has some really great classic lemonade. I love the balance of sugar and sourness. They have multiple locations in the Charlotte area.
- Chick-Fil-A had to be on my list. I love their lemonade. There are multiple locations in the Charlotte area. Their classic lemonade is made using real lemon juice—not from concentrate, cane sugar, and water.
- For those of you 21 and older, Bone Fish Grill serves a tasty Lemonade Martini that is blueberry. You can see a recipe here.
- Have you ever had freckled lemonade before? Nope, me either but now I want some. Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews located at 3415 Toringdon Way, Charlotte, NC is said to have some of the best!
- Flower Child is located at 1537 Camden Rd, Charlotte, NC. They have a real tasty Charcoal Lemonade.
Alexis Zarycki is your average girl with the hopes of leaving an everlasting impact on the world. Follow her on Instagram @official_lexpaige