Halloween is this weekend. So if you’re looking for some spooky spots, word is these destinations have a history of ghostly activities.
- New York City’s Brooklyn Bridge – research shows that there have been sightings of headless figures possibly from some of the people who died while working on the bridge.
- The Alamo in San Antonio, Texas – Claims that a ghost of a guard appears on the south side of the building’s roof.
- Stanley Hotel in Estes Park, Colorado – Stephen King used this hotel as his inspiration for “The Shining”. Allegedly, room 418 and 217 have the most haunted activity.
- Philadelphia Zoo, Philadelphia, PA
- Beverly Hills Hotel, Beverly Hills, CA
- Robert the Doll, Key West, FL
- Biltmore Hotel, Coral Gables, FL
Have you been to any of these locations? If so, hit me up on IG @heymsjessica and let me know about your experience!