Check your refrigerators Nosey Neighbors! Coca-Cola has recalled 3 popular Minute Maid products and 2 of their popular soft drinks because they might contain metal objects. According to the Food and Drug Administration, the products were distributed in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Connecticut, New York, Maryland, Virginia, Maine and New Jersey. The expiration date listed on all the products is 2022. If you have any of these products, you can seek a refund or simply throw them away.
- Berry Punch – Date codes Jan0422 NP and Jan0522 NP, Batch 0010323455 and 0010259344 (recall F-0276-2022)
- Strawberry Lemonade – Date code: Jan0322 NP, Batch: 0010259346 (recall F-0277-2022)
- Fruit Punch – Date Code: JAN0522 NP Batch: 0010323454 (recall F-0278-2022)
- Coca-Cola also issued a recall on some Coca-Cola and Sprite cans in late November.
- Coca-Cola 12 ounce cans: Date Code: AUG 1522 WM B
- Coca-Cola 12 ounce cans: Date Code: AUG 1522 WM C
- Sprite 12 ounce cans: Date Code: AUG 1522 WM B