Are you ready for a fun time in Rock Hill? The Come See Me Festival is back and better this year! The annual Come See Me Festival will be in Rock Hill from April 21st – 30th, 2022. This is your chance to enjoy a jam-packed week of fun activities and events to enjoy with your friends and family.
The festival is Rock Hill’s annual salute to the spring season. Every year, the 10-day festival brings events and activities for over 100,000 attendees. The Come See Me Festival is considered the largest, all-volunteer festival in the state of South Carolina. This year, you will get the chance to enjoy flowers, frogs, music, and tons of other family-friendly activities. There will also be two new events added to the schedule this year, Come See Me Movie Night and Come See Me Golf Classic. So, get ready for nonstop fun!
Here is a brief schedule of events for the 2022 Come See Me Festival. For a full list of events and details, visit the Come See Me website.
Thursday, April 21
- Parade: 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. at 300 E. Main St. in Rock Hill
Friday, April 22
- Music Mania: 4:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. at Fountain Park
- Chalk on Main: 4:30 p.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 23
- Healthy Kids Zone: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at Rock Hill Velodrome
- Mayor’s Frog Jump: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. at Miracle Park
- Movie Night in Fountain Park: 8:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 24
- Sundaes with Glen and Mother Goose: 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Monday, April 25 – Thursday, April 28
- Glencairn Garden Entertainment: 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. at Glencairn Garden
Friday, April 29
- Moonlight Jazz & Blues: 6:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m. at Winthrop Lake
- BBQ Cook Off: 6:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. at Winthrop Lake
Saturday, April 30
- Everything Trucks: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. at First Baptist Church