Ms. Jessica’s Ice Cream Pops are back! Every summer, I team up with my friends at Bluebell Ice Cream to provide a cool treat to kids at area summer camps. Yesterday, I popped up on the campers at Charlotte Ultimate Cheer. We had a great time, listening to music, taking pictures, and enjoying our Bluebell Bullets. Check out some of the pictures and 3 of my favorite ice cream recipes below. Keep checking back to see where I “pop up” next!
COFFEE ICE CREAM FRAPPE
- Coffee Ice Cream
- Your favorite iced coffee
- Whipped cream
- Chocolate sauce
- Step 1 – Blend together one cup of coffee ice cream, one cup of your favorite iced coffee, a bit of milk and a handful of ice until smooth.
- Step 2 – Pour into a glass and top with whipped cream and a drizzle of chocolate. Stick in a straw and sip away!
STRAWBERRY LEMONADE FLOAT
- Strawberry Ice Cream
- Step 1 – Pour lemonade and lemon-lime soda into a glass, filling it 3/4 of the way full.
- Step 2 – Place one or two scoops of strawberry ice cream into the glass.
- Step 3 – Add a lemon and strawberry slice on the edge of the glass for garnish.
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP MOCHA
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream
- Your favorite black coffee
- A sprig of mint
- Step 1 – Pour brewed coffee into a cup and add a scoop of Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.
- Step 2 – Top off with a sprig of mint and sip away!