The kids are back in school and fall sports have started up. You’re too busy to be cooking every night of the week! Take a break from the kitchen, go out to eat and, at the same time, support the animals at the Humane Society of Charlotte.
On Tuesday, September 13th, participating Restaurants for Rescues establishments will donate up to 20% of their proceeds to the Humane Society of Charlotte. Restaurants for Rescues is a partnership of Charlotte-area restaurants, bars, and breweries. Since the program’s inception in 2018, this initiative has raised over $49,000 for the animals in HSC’s care.
Find a restaurant, bakery, brewery, ice cream shop, or bar near you on the list below, or on the Humane Society of Charlotte’s interactive map. If a restaurant has multiple locations, each location may not be participating so be sure to double-check. Let’s eat, drink, and save lives!
- Brazwell’s Pub – Montford
- Cinnaholic – Concord, Belmont, and Indian Trail
- Craft Growler Shop – South End
- Cowbell Burger & Whiskey Bar – Uptown
- Ed’s Tavern – Dilworth
- FreeMore Tavern – Morehead
- Gateway Canteen at Anne Springs Close Greenway – Fort Mill
- Hawthorne’s Pizza – Highland Creek
- Hoppin’ – South End
- Ink N Ivy – Uptown
- LadyRen’s Bakery & Books – Concord
- Leroy Fox – South End and Cotswold
- Lucky Lou’s Tavern – Park Rd
- NoDa Brewing Company – North End
- Pinhouse – Plaza Midwood
- Santé – Matthews
- Suarez Bakery – Park Rd
- Two Scoops Creamery – South End and Plaza Midwood
- Whiskey Warehouse – Plaza Midwood
- Wooden Robot Brewery – South End
- Wooden Robot Coffee Bar – South End