If you are looking for a Thanksgiving meal on a budget this Holiday, then Target has you covered. Now I can tell you why someone may or may not like it, but it works.
So Target is launching this meal and honestly, if you’re on a budget, this works. Here is how it’s broken down.
- hey are selling whole turkeys from 5 to 9 pounds with each pound costing $1.49. That makes the max price $13.41
- Stove Top Stuffing costs $3.19.
- A 5-pound bag of Russet potatoes costs $3.59.
- Heinz Home-style turkey gravy costs $2.59
- Frozen yellow corn-$.99
- Jellied Cranberry Sauce-$1.49.
Now here is the kicker. If you opt for a smaller turkey, you can get 1-2 other items. Now, I’m gonna be honest with you. I don’t cook boxed turkey and I don’t eat store bought gravy. So the additional items could be very beneficial if you opt for a smaller turkey. You can also use SNAP/EBT as well. Now that is a real good time right there.