A group exercise class can be great for your health and your social skills. And as we start the new year, a lot of people are headed to the gym to take these advantage of these classes. Before you get started, there are some things that you need to know that you should NOT do in a group exercise class. Here is what some fitness experts say are the the rudest things you can do in these classes.
- Arriving late
- Talking with friends during class
- Hogging the water station
- Keeping your phone on
- Saving spots for friends arriving late
- Using too much of the instructor’s time
- Not being mindful of your space
- Wearing offensive logos
- Ignoring the instructor’s movement
- Not wiping down equipment
- Not being supportive of others
Are you guilty of any of these? What is your favorite type of group class?