Five Ways To Save Money On Holiday Shopping This Season
With the cost of almost everything soaring, it will be important to save money during holiday shopping this year. Here are five ways to make your money stretch further.
- Shop early and often, compare prices, and watch for price drops.
- Be sure to check for coupons and/or coupon codes before you buy.
- Use shopping apps like ShopSavvy that run in the background while comparing prices. It will alert you the minute what you’re looking for goes on sale.
- Become a loyal shopper of your favorite brands so you’ll be alerted to sales first.
- Talk to your family about scaling back on gift-giving this year. Maybe do a Secret Santa exchange and buy for one person instead of everyone.
Have you started your holiday shopping yet? What is on your Christmas list this year?