With the cost of almost everything soaring, it will be important to save money during holiday shopping this year. Here are five ways to make your money stretch further.
- Shop early and often, compare prices, and watch for price drops.
- Be sure to check for coupons and/or coupon codes before you buy.
- Use shopping apps like ShopSavvy that run in the background while comparing prices. It will alert you the minute what you’re looking for goes on sale.
- Become a loyal shopper of your favorite brands so you’ll be alerted to sales first.
- Talk to your family about scaling back on gift-giving this year. Maybe do a Secret Santa exchange and buy for one person instead of everyone.
Have you started your holiday shopping yet? What is on your Christmas list this year?