N.O.R.E. has decided to give a couple of CEOs their flowers while they’re still alive. The Drink Champs host has crowned Rick Ross and Yo Gotti the Best rapper CEOs in hip hop. “I respect them,” continued N.O.R.E. on Twitter. Ross is the head man at Maybach Music Group, and Yo Gotti leads the Collective Music Group.
Check out 11 rappers, their labels, and their artists (past and present) below.
- Rick Ross “Maybach Music Group” – Meek Mill, Omarion, Rockie Fresh, Wale, French Montana, DJ Khaled, Fat Trel, Tracy T, Gunplay, DJ Scream, Teedra Moses, Stalley, Magazeen, Masspike Miles, and Triple C’s.
- Yo Gotti “Collective Music Group (CMG)” – Moneybagg Yo, Blac Youngsta, 42 Dugg, EST Gee, Moozy, Glorilla
- Sean “Diddy” Combs “Bad Boy Records” – The Notorious B.I.G., Ma$e, Faith Evans, 112, Mario Winans, The Lox, New Edition, Carl Thomas, Total
- Kanye West “G.O.O.D. Music” – Big Sean, Pusha T, Teyana Taylor, Mos Def, John Legend
- Travis Scott “Cactus Jack Records” – Smokepurpp, Sheck Wes, Don Toliver
- Drake “OVO Sound” – PartyNextDoor, Roy Woods, DVSN, Baka Not Nice, Popcaan
- Future “Freebandz” – DOE BOY, Young Scooter, DJ Esco, Zoey Dollaz, Guap Tarantino
- Lil Durk “OTF” – King Von, Booka600, Doodie Lo, THF Zoo, JusBlow600, OTF Ikey, Slimelife Shawty
- Lil Baby “4PF” – 42 Dugg (joint deal with CMG), Rylo Rodriguez, Lil Kee, Lil Dan, Chalynn Monee
- Meek Mill “Dream Chasers Records” – Vory, KUR, Tafia, and Yungro
- Lil Wayne “Young Money Entertainment” – Drake, Nicki Minaj, Tyga, Cory Gunz