Reporter Faints Live And Head Butted Colleague In The Process
This heat is absolutely no joke at all. I saw footage of a reporter fainting on live tv. In the process, he head butted his colleague.
I honestly thought this was a joke when I first saw this. He appeared to be laughing as he fainted. That’s why I thought it was a joke. I honestly think he was in shock. This heat is no joke. I’m not saying the heat was the cause, but it certainly could have been a major factor. Take a look at the video.