These Airline Hacks Will Make Your Trip The Most Comfortable
I am a sucker for travel. I’m an even bigger sucker for easy and comfortable travel. I found a few hacks that will make your next trip the most comfortable.
- This first hack deals with ice. Believe it or not, ice on a plane isn’t always the cleanest. From what I understand, ice on planes is usually delivered by a third party. Usually, it’s fine, but what if somewhere in the chain of delivery, someone didn’t care about cleanliness? Think about it. It is possible. Some don’t worry about it and instead buy water once you get through TSA. However, drinks in the airport can be expensive. Instead, freeze a few bottles of water. Frozen bottles can then go through TSA because they are not liquid. They are in solid form.
- This next hack coincides with the above hack. Sometimes after getting through TSA and more, some might need a small drink. If so, there is nothing wrong with that. The great thing about mini bottles is they are the right-ounce bottles to take as a carry-on. On my way to Puerto Rico a few years ago, I placed a few mini bottles in a ziplock bag and placed them in my carry-on. Guess what? I had absolutely no problems! Hack for the win!
- I know the overhead vents can be cold, but keeping them open can be a good thing. Keeping the vents open can help keep germs away. I always bring a blanket on a plane anyway, but you will most definitely need one if you decide the keep the vents open some.
- Buy mini perfume bottles! This is something that I can’t stress enough. I forgot to take them out of my bag and lost my expensive perfume I ended up having to leave it at TSA because it was above the approved 3.5 ounces. I’m sure you have heard of them, but I have found a lot of people think they are hard to fill. In actuality, they are extremely easy to fill. Get yourself some.
- If you get motion sickness easily, here is a cool hack. Try and choose a seat that is closer to the center of the plane.
- This next hack, progolfnow.com really put me on to this one. I’m not sure why I didn’t think of this, but it makes total sense. Place dryer sheets in your luggage to keep your clothes smelling fresh.
- Did you know there were sites that give seat alerts? I had no idea. You can actually visit sites that can alert you when a certain seat is available if someone cancels. That is top tier behavior if you are picky about your seat.
- The last hack is to make copies of your personal information. Some maybe against it, but I’m not. I have done this before. Made copies of my license and my passport and I emailed them to myself. This way, I can at least get into my email if I don’t have my phone or if I lose them. It could very well be the difference in someone getting back into the country or not.
I hope you enjoyed these few hacks to help make your next trip even easier.
TikTok Home Hacks That Might Just Change Your Life
Sign me up for the Power 98 email newsletter!
Become a Power 98 VIP Member and never miss out on any of the fun! Get exclusive access to contests, music news, tour announcements, and MORE! You don't want to miss out on this!